Workshop Maintenance Services
MacKellar EPSA provides a full range of mechanical rebuild services for all mining and construction equipment. Our Blackwater Workshop Facility include 1,200 square metres under roof and a large inventory of parts and components, as well as painting, re-painting and sand blasting facilities.
Mechanical workshops have been set up at each of our long-term contracts on site, combined with the additional support offered to our Central Queensland clients through our Workshop Facility.
Our centralised maintenance facility team provides operational support with the expertise and experience to ensure effective and safe machine maintenance strategies. The team are also able to offer extra labour for peak work and component overhaul.
The Blackwater Workshop facility offers the following services:
- Complete Machine Rebuilds to OEM Specifications
- Overhead cranes
- Mobile Cranes
- Component Rebuilds
- Cabin Refurbishments
- Rear Dump / Water Trucks Conversions
- Undercarriage Rebuilds
- Sandblasting and Painting
- Cylinder rebuild and Test facilities
- Welding and Fabrication
- Approximately 60 full time tradespeople including qualified diesel fitters, auto electricians, painters and boilermakers
- Self-Contained Accommodation for up to 12 tradespersons
- Board Room / Meeting Facilities
- Fully Equipped Office, WIFI Data Access, Communications
This combination of Mechanical and Support Services allows us to offer full rebuild services to mining clients in the region without huge transport/mobilization/demobilization costs and to also support our own site operation.